An AI solution focussed start-up company based out of UK wanted to develop an employee management application which includes:
- Customer wanted 250 million specious images to be mined. Customer had a list of 2.5 Million species scientific and generic names.
- Customer was particular to collect 2.5 million species all in 10 HD (High Definition) images and sources suggested were
- Customer was looking for an optimized solution for image data collection and streamline the end-to-end process for the AI solution.
- Also, start-up was looking for a cost-effective solution which can further periodically add to the AI system.
APPROACH TO SOLUTION
AIMLEAP Team automated the image sourcing process by building
- A custom set of web crawlers built including paid Google API to mine image data. The crawler that was able to mine required image data with minimal manual intervention
- Team performed semi-automated image data validation and ensured that images are of expected quality
- Also, an automated process established to feed the final set of qualified images to push to customer database on a regular interval
90% cost saving
Above 95% quality assured
250 million images
Quick Turn Around – delivered 250 million images in 60 business
AI-Augmented Data Processing
AI-driven automation helps fintech start-up to save go-to-market time & saves substantial cost
Image Data Processing
Process automation saved substantial cost and increased efficiency of periodical image data processing
Semi Automated IT
Semi-Automated web application increases employee experience, reduces attrition and saves substantial cost
1.2 Million lab equipment’s data integration saved $25000 per year & Increased operational efficiency.
Process automation and web data mining together reduced substantial time and cost.
Web data scraping automation, data warehousing system and Google map based self-serving dashboard with intuitive user interface.
Automation Lead New Process Lowers Operating Costs, Increases Efficiency & Data Quality, and Improves Speed to Market.
Energy Data Provider
Energy product data provider company with a broad vision for automation turns to AIMLEAP to reduce cost & increase efficiency.
Properties made available in near real time after they appear on the source websites and detects inactive listing faster.