- Customer was looking for integrated data solution by building a database of 1.2 million – laboratory equipments data from online and offline sources
- The multiple sources data did not have a uniform structure
- The lab products having a different format with 1.2 million rows and 900+ columns
- Customer wanted all products and related images to be downloaded and zipped into a single file, along with the link of image in output .csv file
- Customer was looking for an optimized solution for data collection
APPROACH TO SOLUTION
- AIMLEAP – Outsource Big Data Team developed web data scraping automation system and connected to internal data sources
- The semi-automated processes helped the company to increase its operational scalability, time to market and increased customer experience.
Automation saved overall about $25000 per year
About 50% efficiency gains
Scalable and robust solution
AI-Augmented Data Processing
AI-driven automation helps fintech start-up to save go-to-market time & saves substantial cost
Image Data Processing
Process automation saved substantial cost and increased efficiency of periodical image data processing
Semi Automated IT
Semi-Automated web application increases employee experience, reduces attrition and saves substantial cost
1.2 Million lab equipment’s data integration saved $25000 per year & Increased operational efficiency.
Process automation and web data mining together reduced substantial time and cost.
Web data scraping automation, data warehousing system and Google map based self-serving dashboard with intuitive user interface.
Automation Lead New Process Lowers Operating Costs, Increases Efficiency & Data Quality, and Improves Speed to Market.
Energy Data Provider
Energy product data provider company with a broad vision for automation turns to AIMLEAP to reduce cost & increase efficiency.
Properties made available in near real time after they appear on the source websites and detects inactive listing faster.