FULLSTACK Techies, a part of Outsourcing Service Provider Inc. USA, started its operations in 2012 and have successfully delivered IT transformation projects for small, medium and enterprise customers across the world. We focus on serving companies for their challenging key projects which require supreme attention. FULLSTACK TECHIES consists of the top 10% of IT developers all over the world. Technical talents including Digital IT, Software engineering, Design & Digital Marketing professionals. FULLSTACK TECHIES was created by a group of full stack techies. With entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve growing companies, a group of highly-skilled and experienced techies joined their hands together.
Experience: 1 to 8 Years
20/40 hours in a week work
Salary: 3 Lacs to 6 Lacs INR
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We hire WordPress Developers with proven track record and elite industry background through a rigorous set of comprehensive screening processes.
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct internationally approved English language and analytical tests from Cambridge University and qualify candidates. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits, and communication skills — one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects: 2 weeks to 4 weeks of 40 hours of live / mock project is mandatory for candidates to qualify before deploying on a Customer live project. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity.
If you’re a WordPress Developer and no longer wanted to work as a typical employee in the investor vested service industry – with exceptional technical skills – yes, you are in the right place and the right candidate to explore FULLSTACK TECHIES.
KEY VALUE PROPOSITION:
- You will be eligible for 2 to 3 times of your current salary/emoluments if you are a qualified FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote positions that can be done from anywhere in the world.
FULLSTACK TECHIES serve growing companies – small, medium and large enterprises — across the world, and this role is crucial as a WordPress Developer.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer– WordPress Developer who will be able to develop and support web applications. The main scope of the project will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. As a WordPress Developer, your primary responsibilities will be – design and develop, maintain and enhance applications. Therefore, it’s essential that – as a WordPress developer — you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, logical thinking and high-quality coding.
- Delivering high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Designing and building application layers
- Database optimization
- Experienced in AWS – EC2, RDS, SES, S3
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding written skills
- You must be comfortable with technology systems and FULLSTACK TECHIES internal tools
- Consistent focus to make stakeholders experience delightful with the help of your deliverable and FULLSTACK TECHIES value proposition.
- A solid grasp of solution-centered approach.
- Must be a well-organized, composed, self-motivated world-class individual contributor or thriving to become so.
- Collaborative in nature and ability to leverage FULLSTACK TECHIES coders, developers, SME’s, CoE’s and leadership team to deliver outstanding results to End-Customer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org