Social Media Lead
Experience: 3 to 8 Year
We hire talents with proven track record and elite industry background through a rigorous set of comprehensive screening processes which includes;
- Technical Screening: In-depth technical skill review, demonstrated end-to-end involvement in delivery, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, creativity, and shortlist exceptionally result oriented talents.
- Language & Personality Traits: Conduct internationally approved English language and analytical tests from Cambridge University and qualify candidates. These tests ensure that candidates are able to read, write, and speak English extremely well. Also, the test includes personality traits, and communication skills — one-on-one interview.
- Mock test cases or projects: 2 weeks to 4 weeks of mock test project is mandatory for candidates to qualify. At this screening process, candidates need to demonstrate their in-depth technical competence, professionalism, and integrity.
Key Value Proposition for Employees:
If you’re a Full Stack Developer and no longer wanted to work as a typical employee in the investor vested service industry – with exceptional technical skills – yes, you are in the right place and the right candidate to explore FullStackTechies platform.
- You will be eligible for 2 to 3 times of your current salary emoluments if you are a qualified FullStackTechie
- 20 hours per week / 40 hours per week work options available and can be remote positions that can be done from anywhere in the world.
Key Role Description:
Social Media Lead: At FullStackTechies, you will build the social media function from the ground up for a game-changing, industry-demanding company for high quality top 10% employees and for employers. Social Media Lead will be responsible for building higher quality, tone, messaging, and visibility of FullStackTechies in all social channels. The message needs to clearly touch the social cause and the content you produce will consistently represent FullStackTechies as a premium platform where both high quality top 10% employees and employers are benefited. The design, and implementation of your social media strategy will ensure social media becomes a consistent revenue-driving channel for FullStackTechies.
The role demands proactively work cross-functionally with multiple team leads including Marketing, PR, Community, Enterprise, etc. to identify and communicate relevant content in order to increase the variety of posted social content relevant to the industry landscape and community we belong to. The social media message and tone needs to create and convey among the high quality employee community, and employers at executive level. Through your re-imagination and continuous focus on FullStackTechies’s social media strategy, you will truly drive the social media message of the company which can serve both smart high quality employees and employers.
You will create an overarching social media strategy and workflow that will guide all future initiatives related to FullStackTechies’s social media accounts. You will build alignment at the executive level on social media goals, measurement, brand purpose, and executing at scale. Through the implementation of your social media strategy, posts will increase in volume and there will be highly engaged audience growth consistently. You will be fully responsible for increasing the overall quality of posted content. While ensuring real-time interaction with mentions, news, and social media posts, you will simultaneously implement best practices through experimentation and invention. You will effectively articulate needs to core team leads to create a variety of high-quality content. Your ability to strategize, ideate, source, create, and schedule compelling content will ensure all social media goals are exceeded.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into FullStackTechies existing systems and processes.
- Assess what has and has not worked and start to develop your overall social marketing strategy.
- Meet cross-functional teams to understand how you can best work together.
In the first month you will:
- Assess the current social marketing strategy, identify gaps, and develop your social media strategy, and daily plans going forward.
- Ensure the quality bar for all posts is met consistently.
- Get up to speed on current FullStackTechies social media practices and dive in immediately to take them over (or change them if you decide to!).
- Finalize the social marketing strategy (paid and organic) and gain buy-in across FullStackTechies leadership.
- Take over all in-flight and planned social marketing initiatives.
In the first three months you will:
- Have created demonstrable value and measurable KPIs that help to drive revenue for business
- Fully own all social media at FullStackTechies; both day-to-day execution and long-term strategy. You’ll be fully accountable for deliverables and results.
In the first six months you will:
- Develop a repeatable model and playbook for planning, executing, and measuring social media content and campaigns of all types.
- Constantly test and refine your process to make improvements over time.
In the first year you will:
- Implement social media strategies and playbook at scale, building a team and taking social media capabilities to the next level; growing social media audience/reach by at least 50% and ensuring social media is a revenue-driving channel for FullStackTechies.
- Experience with growth-marketing and the ability to reverse-engineer social media.
- You must have ability to create and publish content and maintain compelling relationships with top 10% high quality employee communities
- Experience in digital marketing or communications at a tech startup is highly preferred.
- You must have a strong understanding of best practices across all social media platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with internal marketing and public relations teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency of voice and cultivating highly engaged social media community
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Proven ability to manage social media accounts with 50 K followers.
- Strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications.
- Familiarity with the technology and talent industry.
- A demonstrated ability to engage developers, designers, and entrepreneurs is a plus.
- Experience at a well-known consumer or B2B brand is preferred.
- You must be a self-starter with initiative, creativity, and drive.
- You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail and analytical – oriented.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at FullStackTechies and the larger high quality employee and employer community.
FullStackTechies is an AIMLEAP brainchild for the world’s top 10% of technical talents including Digital IT, Software engineering, Design & Marketing talent – available on demand to serve companies looking for exceptionally qualified technical candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org