AIMLEAP- Outsource Big Data is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified global technology consulting and service provider offering Digital IT, AI augmented Data Solutions, Automation and Research & Analytics Services. With an automation-first approach, our services include end-to-end IT application management, Mobile app Development, Data Management, Data Mining Services, Web Data Scraping, Self-serving BI reporting solutions, Digital Marketing, and Analytics solutions. We started in 2012 and successfully delivered projects in IT & digital transformation, automation driven data solution and digital marketing for more than 500 fast-growing companies in the USA, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada; and more.
SEO Analyst Lead
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Location: Bangalore, India
No of positions: 2 Nos
Industry: Digital Marketing / IT
Functional Area: Marketing
Role: SEO Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Educational Qualification: B.Tech. / B.E / MCA /MBA
Salary: 2.4 lacs to 6 lacs INR / Per Annum
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiar with AdWords, Social media postings and Mailchimp email campaign
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Should possess excellent analytical thinking, communication and writing skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress and website administrations.
- Manage all the SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO), social media marketing (SMM).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools. Manage google analytics and webmaster for various projects.
- Should be responsible for achieving targets in terms of ranking.
- Excellent understanding of technical on-page SEO including structured data.
- Prepare Content Strategy for better rankings and to improve organic traffic.
- Execute digital asset, content development and technical optimization.
- Monitor, Track and report SEO.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org