AIMLEAP- Outsource Big Data is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified global technology consulting and service provider offering Digital IT, AI augmented Data Solutions, Automation and Research & Analytics Services. With an automation-first approach, our services include end-to-end IT application management, Mobile app Development, Data Management, Data Mining Services, Web Data Scraping, Self-serving BI reporting solutions, Digital Marketing, and Analytics solutions. We started in 2012 and successfully delivered projects in IT & digital transformation, automation driven data solution and digital marketing for more than 500 fast-growing companies in the USA, Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada; and more.
Data Analyst – Lead
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Location: Bangalore, India
No of positions: 2 Nos
Industry: Energy/Retail/Real Estate/IT
Functional Area: Data Management/Automation
Role: Data Analyst Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Educational Qualification: B.Tech. / B.E / MCA
Salary: 3 lacs to 6 lacs INR / Per Annum
- Hands-on experience in leading delivery teams in data management, data enrichment, web data mining/scraping (python), and automation.
- Expert in MS Office – Excel, web data mining/scraping (python), familiar with API’s, basic understanding of SQL, and open to learn automation tools
- Hands on experience in web data extraction – dimensional data from databases and web is an added advantage. Basic programming skills to program custom scraping tools
- Identifying automation opportunities in every project delivery.
- Understanding Client requirements for multiple data/automation projects, allocating to the team and deliver within the agreed timelines and quality
- Should be able to use communication tools like Jira, HubSpot, Slack, Basecamp, Airtable, etc.
- Responsible for daily reporting and client delivery management
- Making sure the team is optimally assigned on projects.
- Good Analytical & Communication skills (Ability to communicate with clients)
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills and team work
- Quick learner and flexible to perform multiple jobs
- More importantly, create ease of work environment by training and enabling
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org